6/01/2008

Offensive Media Website Calculates How Long People Should Live Based on Their Carbon Footprint

The first page of this website has the statement: "find out when you should die!" Apparently, I should have only lived until I was 1.2 years old. Possibly my biggest offense was not just that I flew over 40,000 Kilometers last year, but the real problem was that they were all for business related reasons! It didn't help that I think that recycling makes the world poorer and that poverty reduces life expectancy, but the flying was a real disaster. To explain the picture, my rating was so bad, my pig exploded.

Here is some commentary on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation website.

Thanks very much to Jean-François Avon for sending me this link.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home