9/08/2008

Fox News responsible for saying that Obama is a Muslim?

This is pretty weird. Someone should ask Obama to be specific about the claim that Fox News is responsible.

Obama also suggested that the McCain was behind persistent rumors that Obama is a Muslim rather than a Christian.

"These guys love to throw rocks and hide their hand," Obama said, referring to the Republicans.

Reminded that McCain and his top aides have denied pushing the Muslim rumor, Obama said the rumor is "being promulgated on Fox News ... and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks."

He later added, "What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith." . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home