10/18/2008

Quite a few talks this week.

On Sunday I will be in Minneapolis, MN to give a talk to a book club there that recently read Freedomnomics.
On Monday, I talk at the Cal Western School of Law at noon on Heller. Later that evening I am supposed to be talking to the San Diego lawyers chapter of the Federalist Society.
On Tuesday, I give a talk at the University of San Diego on the financial crisis.
On Thursday, I have two talks -- a talk at the UVA law school at noon on Freedomnomics and a debate in the evening on the Heller case.
On Friday, I am in Seattle to do another debate on the financial crisis.

The following week is likely to be crazy also with two big debates in New York City on Tuesday for Intelligence Squared. Another Wednesday evening at NYU law school.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home