5/24/2011

Chicago Politics in DC

“We’re gonna punish our enemies, and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,” President Obama in an interview with Univision TV.

Remember that quote when you see how Obama denies Texas aid for disaster relief and punishes the media who provide critical news coverage.

UPDATE: For Media Matters readers, that organization is getting pretty desperate.

1) I provided a link to the entire transcript for Obama's interview.
2) The reason that I used this quote by Obama is that I came across it in the Washington Post on the day before my post see here. The quote used frequently in the Washington Post, see here and here.
3) As to the aid to Texas, I am just referencing news stories. If Media Matters has a problem with the news stories, they should take it up with the news organizations and what they wrote up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home